DO YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO BE HEARD?
The iPain Featurette program is part of the Music Moves Awareness project and includes video testimonial of patient stories, showcasing a variety of disease conditions involving chronic pain. For a look at these amazing patient featurette videos visit the iPain YouTube page. Between August 2016– December 2017 new videos will be released.
Many of the Featurettes included in this book are available for interviews and appearances. If you would like to have a chronic pain speaker for your support group, corporate meeting or showcase any of them in a media story contact: email@example.com to make arrangements.
WE HAVE THE NERVE TO BE HEARD!
- iPAIN Featurettes 2016/2017
- Caregiver to RSD/CRPS - Ken and Barby
- Chronic Pain - BJ Hawkins
- Chronic Migraine - Melissa Geraghty PSY Dr
- Chronic Pain - Lynn Wagoner Patton
- Chronic Pain - Audrey Rose Joseph
- Chronic Pain - Heather Guilmore
- CRPS - Adela Partida
- CRPS - Jennifer Brand
- CRPS - Kaylee
- CRPS - Mia Peterson
- CRPS - Nicole Heminway
- CRPS - Tracy Lundy
- Ehlers Danlos Syndrome - Shannon Walker
- Gastroparesis - Melissa Adams VanHouton
- Lupus - Amanda Greene
- Plantar Fasciitis - Emily Covington
- Spinal Stenosis - Kurtis VanFleet
- TMJ Dissorder - Gayle Taylor - Ford LSCSW, LCAC